Create the Datasource
The Datasource is the database from which bipp fetches the data.
- Select Datasources.
- Click New Datasource
- Enter a Name. For example, TennisData.
- Select the Dialect for the SQL used for your database. bipp creates and enforces the rules for the selected dialect. For this example, select MySQL.
- Enter the connection details and the credentials. The details are different for each dialect. For this example, enter the information as shown. The password is Bippdoc$
- Click Create to add TennisData to your Datasources.
- Click to the right of TennisData and select Ping to test the database connection.
If Ping succeeds, your Datasource is ready to go. If you have an error, select Edit and fix the connection or credentials problem.
IN THIS PAGE