Hands on is the best approach to seeing how bipp can transform a database into usable information customized for your users. This set of tutorials starts from creating your free bipp account and finishes with a custom dashboard incorporating enhanced features.
Get Started with bipp
The whole purpose of bipp is to make your job easier! Here is all you need to do:
Develop a Data Model
Enhance the Dataset
Enhance your Dataset with custom Derived Tables and parameters to enable users to interact with the data.
Create the Visualizations
Create Visualizations using Dimensions and Measures, create Filters, and select charts and options to best represent your data.
- Create the First Sheet
- Distribution of Top Rated Players by Country (Map)
- Relation of Height and Age to Player Rank (Line)
- Wins by Surface Type (Stacked Bar)
- Right vs Left-Handed Players (Pie)
- Matches Table (Derived Table Example)
- Player Round Wins (Parameter Example)
Develop the Dashboard
Create a dashboard with your visualizations. Filters, parameters and aliases help your users see the data they need.
- Create a Dashboard
- Add a Filter
- Edit the Dashboard Model with bippDash
- Add a Parameter
- Add a Derived Table and Aliases
- Schedule a Report
- Share the Dashboard
IN THIS PAGE