Connecting a Databricks Datasource
Here is what you need to connect:
- Own Databricks instance
- Database connection information
Select Datasources from the bottom left corner of the Home Navigation pane to open the Datasources page.
Click New Datasource on the Datasources page.
Enter a Name. For example, TestDataBricks.
Select Databricks for SQL Dialect for your database. bipp creates and enforces the rules for the selected dialect.
Enter the information for your Databricks database instance:
- Hostname: name or IP address of the database host.
- HttpPath: FQDN of the database instance.
- ClusterToken: Access token to establish connection with the database
- Database: name of the database for the connection.
Click Test to verify the datasource connectivity. If you have an error, fix the connection or credentials problem and click Test again.
Click Create to add the datasource.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a Databricks datasource in bipp.
IN THIS PAGE