Add a Filter
Filters can add user functionality to your dashboard. In this example, add a filter to select PlayerName and update the charts for the Player using the GUI dashboard editor.
- Open Dashboards and select TennisStats.
- Click Edit. Be sure you are on the dashboard menu, not a tile-specific menu.
- Click to open the Filter pane.
- Turn off Show only filters set in the tiles to see all your options.
- Expand atp_players and select PlayerName. The filter is added as a right pane.
- Hover on PlayerName and click to drag the filter pane to the top left of the dashboard.
- Click Preview to view the changes. Click Exit Preview to return to the editor.
- Save and Commit your changes.
- Click Go to Dashboard.
- Select one or more players using the new filter.
- Click Apply to see the results.
- To clear the filter, either delete it in the Filters pane on the right, or deselect the players it in the PlayerName filter. Click Apply.
IN THIS PAGE
Sign up for a forever free account!
Connect to leading SQL databases
Build visual data models without learning a new language
Create two dashboards and ten reports for free