Create a Dashboard
- Open Dashboards.
- Click New dashboard.
- Name the dashboard TennisStats.
- Click Create. The bipp dashboard editor opens, displaying your sheets in the left pane.
You can use the Project and/or Dataset drop downs to filter the Sheets when you have more than one.
- Add these sheets to the dashboard:
- Right vs Left-Handed Players
- Wins by Surface Grouped by Rank Range
- Rank vs Height and Age
- Top-Ranked Players by Country
- You can adjust the arrangement, size and rename the tiles:
Hover in the upper left corner of a tile to activate the drag feature.
Hover in the upper right corner, click to delete a tile.
Hover in the upper right corner, click to change the title.
Drag the lower right corner to resize a tile.
- Use the and give each tile a meaningful name. This is a best practice to enable you to easily edit your Dashboard Model file later.
- Click Save, enter the Commit message, and click OK.
Dashboard and Tile Features
Once a dashboard is saved, there are several features available from the menu in the upper right of the dashboard.
- Share accesses the permission list to share the dashboard by Groups and Users.
- Edit opens the dashboard editor. You can also edit the Dashboard Model file with the bippDash editor.
- Threads opens a list of existing threads you can share with a user. Click + Create Thread to create new threads.
- Share via email opens a dashboard sharing page, which let’s to share the dashboard with the Users via email.
- Schedule Delivery opens a list of existing reports. Click Create Schedule to schedule a report.
- Embed Links opens a list of existing embed dashboard links. Click Create to link a dashboard to the External application.
- Print opens the system printer menu.
There is also a feature menu for each tile:
- Go to report opens the sheet in the editor.
- Alerts displays any alerts set for the tile. Click New alert to add an alert for the sheet.
- Download Data extracts the data to either an xlsx or csv file.
IN THIS PAGE
Sign up for a forever free account!
Connect to leading SQL databases
Build visual data models without learning a new language
Create two dashboards and ten reports for free