Develop a Data Model
This series of tutorials develops a bipp Data Model from datasource creation to dashboard generation. This example uses ATP tennis player information as the datasource. Player data includes name, height, birthdate, country and 2019 tournament rankings.
This data is used to visualize:
- Distribution of Top Rated Players by Country
- Relation of Height and Age to Player Rank
- Wins by Surface Type
- Right vs Left-Handed Players
- Matches Table (Derived Table Example)
- Player Round Wins (Parameter Example)
After visualizing the data, you can create and include additional insights to a dashboard.
IN THIS PAGE